Saturday, October 31, 2009

When October Goes..

This is my life.
Everyday is another new story. 
Scratch what I said about September. October was probably more worse than any other month. I went through quite a few difficulties. But the worst is what I would blog about..



Downturn of October..

I lost my wallet..


I never thought this would be the most difficult thing for me, but it was. It took me weeks to finally get through it. I had many important things in my wallet and it was really demoralizing myself day by day. But I have my friends, particularly Calvin and Ho Kar Fei, to thank for "cheering me up". How? 

When I mention about my wallet going missing, the first thing they said was.. 

AGAIN?


so it was kinda a funny in a way. 


I also won't forget 
the beautiful girl who held my hand 
and told me everything was going to be ok. 
I have her to thank too.. :)




Well, now i'm getting through life. I still haven't done my IC, because of the tight schedule. So hopefully I'll get it done on Monday. And only after that I can get the rest of my life back together.


Besides the wallet incident, 

I realise the reality of life that not everyone will be the same. You tell me to stay the same, but its you who change.. You change everything about yourself that you keep me here pondering and wondering, should I still stay the same? or should I just go with the flow.. This is what you get for caring too much..


I don't care about you anymore! 
Stop pretending to know me so well when you fail to deliever! 


I only care for the people who I know will be there, the love of my life, my best buds, my familly..


Well, moving on..


October also was the month of festival. 2 in particular, Hari Raya and Deepavalli.


I went to a few open houses.. 

Sharir+Sharin, Amal, Nazim, Adilah, Liana'A, Syuhada, Sarah, Mogan for inviting me to your lovely home. I thanked you once, and I'll thank you again because it meant alot to me. Thank you.. :)



There was always going to be birthdays.. 

So here's a list of those who I remembered and for those I didn't put in here, don't take it to heart, you have yourself to blame for keeping a distance from me.



Anusha - 6 October
Joshua Jacob - 6 October
Fr. Mari Arokiam - 9 October
Afiqah Isabelle - 14 October
Nazir Amin - 20 October
WAYNE ROONEY - 24 October
Edwin VAN der SAR - 29 October
Amal Qhadeja - 27 October

These are the people I can remember so far..


SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU!!


I also remembered,


Danniel, Gunalen, Alex, Selena, Dr Nathan, and another 4 other which I forgot their name.


I'm telling you this because they came to TGI Friday's KL, on Halloween's Night to celebrate their respective birthdays. 31st of October..
All of them hantu.. make my voice die..


Speaking of which, 
Yes..
I went to work on Halloween Day at TGI Friday's KL.


Steve Chang, my boss, called me on Wednesday to come work for him for that one Saturday. The best thing about working there is I get to be myself. I pratically keep myself occupied every single moment that I don't leave room for lonely thoughts or mind games. 


I was honestly, surprised and flattered by the fact that all of them, all of them, still remembers me. From the kitchen line shouted a foreign worker, Shankar. So did the rest who came in later than I did. All of them were shocked and happy to have me around. You could feel the sense of belonging there. 


It was as if I left a mark there. I was glad that I could be a help for them. My GM, said that the door is always open for me. In a way, I was without words. Lost..


But it was a good time at Friday's KL. 
Brings back so much memories.



And..


MY GIRLFRIEND IS THE BEST!! :)
hahaha..


So, as tomorrow is November.. So many things are bound to happen and I'll update as much as I could about the happenings around me..


So When October Goes, lets see a Life Changing November..

0 people cares: