Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Kops vs The Red Devils



So by now, all of you would have guest it..




Yes, Liverpool won last Sunday against Manchester United. But that still doesn't explain why I placed Liverpool's logo on my post. Well, I just want everyone to have a good look at the badge of the team who FINALLY.. FINALLLYYY WON a match.



I admit that Liverpool put up a good fight and won the game in the end. However, ridiculous incidents like Torres tripping on his own feet, and Carragher pulling Owen to the ground keeps you wondering if the referee was bribed.


Torres tripped on his own feet and Evra got a yellow card for that.. HUH???

OK FINE!

The last time around, Vidic brought down Gerrard that same way Owen was brought down, Vidic recieved a red card. Tell me why was Carragher still on the pitch the same incident on Owen? 

ok fine, referee's choice is final..
No arguments..



Van Der Sar proved why he was among the greatest keepers thanks to a few stunning saves. I was personally stunned by the actions.




So the 2 goal scorers were 




Fernando Torres and David Ngog


I admit that Torres goal was world class finish. Ngog, it was a counter-attack so he didn't had much of a choice than to score.









Owen and Rooney both played.. but sadly, both of them were not at their best against a "wounded" Liverpool.




To those Liverpool fans, I respect your courtesy of not showing off and bragging that you beat Manchester United. It shows that you are indeed use your brains and not your balls.



But to those Liverpool supporters, you people are PATHETIC. *(or as I like to call them, Tak tau malu people. )


Why so happy?? 
ok fine, happy also, what the hell? Insult Man U?

"MAN U ARE LOSERS?"

What the??

Aren't you that same Liverpool who lost your 4 games in a row???


ARE YOU STUPID or something???

See, as you can notice, I separated both Fans and Supporters.


Fans, I would say they are those die-hard football lovers. They know their team and follow all their matches.


Supporters, they are posers. A majority of them talk-bullshit but know nothing about the game. The only think they would possibilly know is that Liverpool is a team that has Gerrard as the captain and Torres as the striker.


I'm not against supporters or fans of Liverpool or any other clubs. Just that you people should really consider thinking of the situation before saying something.


Especially when you're talking to me about football. I don't like the fact that you only talk with your mouth and don't use your head. 


Well, congratz to Liverpool anyways..
You deserve the win. At least it keeps you in the title race and it is a big boost for you as much as it is for us.









All times like this, 
I always wonder, 
what if..
just what if..
Ruud van Nistelrooy was still around..

0 people cares: