Sunday, October 25, 2009

Laying on the Sunday Best..

Good Evening Readers..

Sorry for being too formal.. I'm feeling a little freaky.. :)

HEY guess what la!!

Just now, I took out my HP Deskjet printer from the box and plugged in on my old computer. I needed to use the scanner and it was working!! But thats not the case.

The thing is, I on my computer to do this. THERE was a bundle of soo many memories in there. Pictures of the glory days, notes, saved conferences, musics, and my old stuff.

Wow, i was amazed just to see all of it. I will try to transfer it to my laptop later this week.

But I just want to share something Vivien, Rainbow, Me, Aiman and Wayne did when we were too bored in class the other day.









































We wrote lines of lyrics from songs and we had to guess what song it was.
As you can see.. All of the writing quite cacated. Why?? it was written with our weaker hands.
Initially, it was Vivien and Me doing it, Rainbow did one then left, then came Aiman and lastly Wayne..


Soo, yea..
Who's writting belong to who?
you let me know..
I'll buy you a packet of Oreo if all correct..

0 people cares: