Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hi! My name is..

Hi people!
My name is REMON!

Remon Melchizedek Dass.

My full name is Remon Melchizedek Dass a/l Mariadass.

Whether you like it or not, I like my name.

So please.. please prenounce it properly..
To others le, don't give me other name..

I pity my Uncle who choose my name..

Terutamanya Puan Lay Bee..
APA LA LECTURER NI!
dah 2 kali berturut-turut panggil aku Desmond..


DESMOND?? 
REMON??

Hayoo~
I better bring a big name tag for her classes next time.. :)
Nothing la, first time she said Desmond, i thought she calling Navin. Suddenly she look at me, I also went blur..
Second time, i just put my head down and shook it sadly..

Hahahaha...


Nothing against Ms Lay Bee.
She's not the first person.
Got la some high school nightmares,
until my name kena call keledek.. -.-"
Hi! My name is!

0 people cares: