Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Paying attention la sangat..

For those who don't know..
We have 2 accounts classes in a week.
One on Tuesday and one on Friday..

on Friday, I talked about being attentive in class.. (Food Science)
Last-last also, we yang kena balik..

In the end of every accounts class, we will have an "assessment" to mark our attendance and in order to get an attendance, we have to get at least half the full mark.

AIMAN and I got a Miserable 1/8.

Aiman : Dude! How much you got??
Remon : I got 1 man! I did it wrongly la..
Aiman : Damn man! I also got 1.
Remon : Haya, at least we same. Well its better than zero right??
Aiman : Yea I guess.. So much for paying attention in the class..
Remon : LOL!!!

Haihz.. I need some help in accounting.. and Add maths..
Anyone???

0 people cares: