Monday, October 19, 2009

Susan Boyle

To my college mates, yes, its the same name again.
 


For those who knows the name, Susan Boyle is a 47 year old spinster who took part in a tv show called Britain's Got Talent.

Some of you might hear this name from MSN or Yahoo News months ago. But there are some who never really got the idea of what she did.

I'll give you a look before I say anything.



When Mr Adrian showed this video during the Thinking Skills class, my eyes were wide open and I was infact curious. 
This was the first time I actually hear her for myself and to honest with everyone, this was sure a tear shedding moment. Why?

She sang this called entitled - I Dreamed A Dream.
No one knew this song very well, and for those who did knew laughed off cause they thought it was impossible for this women (Susan) to sing such a song. But Susan proved them wrong. She sang it and my gawd, she sang it so graciously.

The word that Amanda (one of the judge) used to explained it was.. "..you opened our eyes.."

Yes..
It opened our eyes.

In the society that we are living in today, I'M SORRY TO SAY, that people are very cynical and narrow minded. Alot of people tend to insult or make fun of this certain person who can't present themself in their best.

This video, this women, Susan Boyle, is a miracle. 
Though Susan settle for second place in the finals, but deep in our hearts, she will be number 1. Miss Susan Boyle, your courage and faith has opened the eyes of many around the world, including myself. I would personally want to thank you for that.

0 people cares: