Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Sunshine

Good morning October.. its great to have you around..
First thing that happened today was of course, the Man U game against Wolfsburg..
Well, the opposition played well.. but Man U was always going to play better.. It was Ryan Giggs free kick whom got the equalizer followed by Michael Carrick's first time shot that gave United the win.





Giggs the evergreen midfielder.. He is not getting any younger but he plays his heart out this season. Its not the best of Ryan Giggs but its the best he is giving.. Michael Carrick deserves some good credit for his workrate in midfield by shutting down attacks and providing good passes as well..



Manchester United 2-1 Wolfsburg


Yeah! hahaha..


well.. I didn't wake up late at all, it was 6.15am when i woke up and got ready to college. Lucky I was right on time.


So here I am, writting this post after finishing my Maths class. Haihz.. Maths classes seems so different now that Ms Hasalinda is teaching. No offence against her whatsoever, but it isn't the same without Alex Leong Jun Wei.


Sorry I have to make do with the pictures I have right now.. so yea, Mr Alex.. Maths is Maths and Teachers are Teachers.. But you teaching maths is way different from how others teach me.

Usually its always the crazy, happy, funny, wild, weird feeling during maths.. It isn't the same when you're not there to suddenly hit the table, or walk quickly towards my direction, or speak freaking fast like a machine gun, or use your ayat power and peribahasa entah tibatiba or call out my name of everyone in the class to do the first question.


Yea la, suddenly you go Damansara school without telling us anything. I pray that one day, (of course when no one is there) that the school colapes and you have to come back to Maluri school so that I can have a reason to go visit the school. :)

Anyways, I have one more "irrating" incident that happened yesterday but I'll post it later at on.

I have a 4 hour interval break so i'm going to spend it wisely by
Farming,
Levelling up in Mafia Wars,
Blog,
Listen to Music,
Defeat Bosses of Premiership Football Street,


woohoO!
hahahha..
Cheers peeps.

Oh yea! My Uncles Birthday coming soon!! :)
yeaa!!

0 people cares: