Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Results!!!

Yea.. Results were out online earlier today.

I really didn't mind waiting till Friday to find out, but since all my classmates were really anxious and desperate to get the results today it self, I might as well do the same.

So yea, the results I got for the 6 subjects were not so really good, though almost all of it was considered better than average. I passed all my subjects, and I probably got my assignments and group members to thank for that.

My global average marks was above the average point so I'm guessing its good.
Anyways, theres no complains or disagreement about anything.


I didn't do as well as I could,
but theres always room for improvement.
Term 1 wasn't easy,
and Term 2 isn't getting any easier,
but with a little more hard work
and support I think I'm up for it,
this time,
better.

Its sad to say that at desperate times,
you can only rely on yourself to think and work.
My classmates,
with no doubt will be there to give an helping hand if I ever need one.
But there are times when you really get played too hard,
you just need some encouragement,
someone to talk to you.
Well, one things for sure,
I'm glad that I'm placed in a super group like Group 2.
Everyone helps everyone.
Err..
Well almost everyone..


Class Rep, Navin has been doing such a great job in keeping us well informed of anything we should know and I think he deserves abit of recognition for his job.
(Ok Navin, i buy you Roti Canai tomorrow :D).


College is no doubt fun.
But the problem is,
I barely have enough time for myself.
All this travelling is draining too much energy from me.
I'm forced to walk miles to the bus stop,
wake up early for classes.

I'm not complaining cause I know that there are others who lives further than me.
Health is a concern. I have not been really well for the past 3 weeks now..
Not been eating well..
Having bad tummy aches..
Not having enough rest..


Its probably a good time to start planning a timetable and follow it.


REMON??? TIMETABLE!???
BWAHAHAHHAHA..

=.="
Yea.. haihz..


No time to play guitar also.
No time to go jog also.
No time to watch TV also.

Damn, this better be worth it. >.<

PS: Good thing is that now I have a good new hobby, Reading.. hahaha..
I held KTM to be responsible for my new hobby as I wait for the train for almost 30 minutes everyday. :D

0 people cares: