Friday, October 30, 2009

Arsenal vs Liverpool.. >.<

So, as requested by Navin. I'll blog about this..

So it was the round of 16 for the carling cup and Arsenal faces off Liverpool in the Emirates.

I didn't actually watch the match but Navin told me the score then I knew Liverpool lost, yet again, after their big win against United, to Arsenal.

According to one of my friends who is a fan of Liverpool, he said Liverpool played terribly. But I think that Arsenal played well. Because thats what the newspaper said.

So, lets get to the goals..

First goal was by a new-face in the Arsenal shirt.



Merida if not mistaken..

I heard his goal was quite stunning but never got the chance to see it.

Liverpool got the equaliser through errr.. Insua?
yea, I guess thats the name..





I think its a power volley, according to my other friend. A piledriver of a shot down Fabianski's way.

In the middle of the game, a very familiar incident happen.. GUESS WHAT???




BEACH BALL!!
o.O"

So the referee, Allan Wiley was more cautions of the situation and kicked it out.

Well, by now, Arsenal was dominating the game with more possession and game play. The goal was gonna come, and it came through Bendtnar..



It was a cheeky pass and a very well intercepted ball and a good finish straight on the top of the goal.

2-1 Arsenal won! :D

Oh wait..
This much talked about teenager that Liverpool signed, Aquila?


He made his appearance and again, the newspaper said he played very very well to impress Rafa Benitez..
Too bad it wasn't enough to give Liverpool a point.

So congratz to Arsenal! :)

0 people cares: