Saturday, October 24, 2009

Who's on the line?

Very rarely I get a phone call from my house line. I was taught not to encourage my friends to call my house phone and I rarely use the house phone to call anyone too.

Yesterday, however, I got the biggest shock for a while.

There was a phone call and I picked it up. A familiar voice on the other side of the phone.


"Hello?"

"Hi Remon! You remember me?"

"Hye! Errr.. Yea, Your voice is familiar but I don't recall. Who am I speaking to?"

"Its me, Ma"

THAT MOMENT, I ALMOST THREW MYSELF TO THE PHONE. 


MA?? OMG! HOW ARE YOU MAN!! ITS BEEN SOO FREAKING LONG WHERE ARE YOU?


I kinda spoke with no fullstops.

Then there was a grin on the otherside..

"Hehe, no la, Its me Kar Fei"

-.-"

Well, anyways, we talked a while on the phone and it was nice of him to call. For everyone's information, My DiGi died on me the other day. But I already fixed it.

So my DiGi is working. :)

0 people cares: