Saturday, October 17, 2009

Coldplay at 12am..

Before the mighty Viva La Vida was introduced to the world..
Everyone was like..

"Coldplay who?" 
"What Coldplay??"

And now,

Coldplay is one of music's massive wonders.

Not only that they took the world by storm with their Viva La Vida or Death and All his Friends album, but they introduced themselves to the world...


I begin listening to Coldplay's music since the age of 11 and I remember by heart the first ever song I listened to was Yellow.

The lyrics that really gave me "that feeling"..
I knew from that second that this was going to be my favorite band.

7 years from that day and now Viva La Vida..





Last night, I sat down watching MTV World Stage : Coldplay.

My Dad and brother was also watching it. Coldplay started with Life in Technicolor and continued playing. That one song that made my dad asked my brother to increase the volume was Viva La Vida. The second it played, my dad said "put some volume"

I know my dad loved it as much as I did. I also knew what other Coldplay songs he liked.
Next was my Dad's all time fav, Lost!

My dad got abit excited, I heard him hitting his legs and clapping his hands. He just loved the song. Everytime he held a guitar on his hand, this was one of the song that he would play. Everytime he did, it gave my the opportunity to join him. He would enjoy playing the solo's and I would go with the normal flow.

That, That exact moment..
I finally get to do something with my dad..
I do appreciate times like this when I get to help them..
When I get to join them in doing something..

Coldplay was dominating the world with their songs. It was no surprise at all that Coldplay was given a standing ovation in the end.





Oh and I.. just waiting till the shine wears of...


Coldplay..
just extraordinary..
Its save to say,
They are the Best British Band of our time..


0 people cares: