Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Tongue hurts..

I don't know if its because of the Chewing Gum i eat everyday.. Or that Oreo I just ate.. No wait, I don't think its the Oreo.

i just think it's vivien :) shutup and smile.
*That was vivien..

Anyways, getting back to my tongue..
Err wait.. I mean, the problem..
After drinking water, it felt better..

So anyways I wanted to talk about something but I forgot what already.. I think its err.. wait.. i think first ar... Oh yea.

I think its something its about..

Wait.. one of the band members of Boyzone passed away. Damn sad wehy.
I'm not a big fan of him.. whatever his name is.. Wait.. i google..
typing at google "The boyzone member who died recently"

o.O"

Google page;

News results for The boyzone member who died recently

Autopsy: Boyzone member, 33, died of natural causes‎ - 1 day ago
(CNN) -- Singer Stephen Gately, a member of the Irish band Boyzone, died of natural causes, a court spokeswoman on the Spanish island of Majorca said ...


Ok i'm too lazy to open the link and read it. All I heard was his partner was Andrew Cowles. He was gay. But its sad that he died. I was just liking their songs. One song in particular reminded me of my first date. To be honest, I don't know who is Stephen Gately.. I only know Ronan Keating. However, its a shock death and its sad that another celebrity just parted from the world. :'(

So many deaths this year. I think I wanna name it "Alot-of-Celebrities-will-die-this-year Year"

Anyways, that was not what I wanted to blog about.

I wantedi;ytlugy8bygvj934578cfghj8956yijhgh15287ik- Anna wrote that..

Ok, as I was saying..

I wanted to talk about my day the other day.
Well, I woke up at 5am..
But it was raining..
So nice to sleep..
So I slept..

I woke up again..
and It was 5.30am..
OK LA, get up and got ready.

By 6.15am i left my house in the rain.

The bus was packed with people and I didn't want to wait any longer.
So I took the bus and I was holding on near the entrance of the bus.

*NOTE: IT WAS STILL RAINING

So generally I was wet. My hair was messed up and I was very quiet that morning.
I am sick. I am tired.

again, this is not what I wanted to talk about this.
You know what, I don't want to talk...
So I'm going to shut up now..

I'm still shutting up, but my fingers keep typing.

Feeling kinda lonely.. Can anyone call me and make me smile pls??
I'll be very grateful.. :)

you know what, I remember what I wanted to say la! :)

Is anyone free on Friday?
Can anyone come play badminton with me and Loh?

ME+LOH
=MILO..

MILO x $$$$ = REJAB..
Best milo in the world! :D

0 people cares: