Friday, October 30, 2009

Help me out here please..







Yes.. to everyone..

I AM NOT WHAT I SEEM TO BE..

I am actually a random person..

In general I might be the person who sits alone and don't worry who is sitting infront, beside, or behind of me.

But there are times, I show a different side of me..

I wanted to post this because of what I heard from my classmate earlier today morning.

What did he say?
"In the kitchen, you're a totally different person."

I didn't realised that until he told me.

I get emo, I get hyper, I get bothered, I get blanked, I get lost, I feel found, I get sad, but I'll make it through..

I'm just like everyone else..


I get too bored sometimes..
Start feeling blank.. My mind takes over..

And i start feeling the way my mind wants me to..

But I don't blame anyone..


MY SUPERPOWERS..
IT WILL BEND..



ANOTHER SUPERPOWER..
IT WON'T FALL..




See what I mean??

=.="


I'm working at Friday's tomorrow. 
My boss want me to help out.. :)
I'll be more than glad to..

BACK TO MY ROOTS..
back to the mudd.. ;)

0 people cares: