Sunday, October 11, 2009

How LOH can you GO..

Badminton was fun..

this time.. it was funner.. LOL..

Its always obvious that Loh was going to win any tournaments.. So it was kinda boring in a way. He was not giving chance to others.. Sometimes it will be Choon Liong or if lucky, someone new instead.

So today was quite upsetting cause only 3 people came. Wei Xiong, Loh, and Myself.. The rest of them gave us a last minute heads up. Loh was upset with it and i believe he had all the rights to be. If it was for a family reason or something really important ok la, but don't la for another outing you go cancel something you were told like 4 days earlier.

Anyways, theres no one to blame. Its your life, not mine to decide.

Well, coming back..
I was already in the finals since there was only 3 people.
Loh fought Wei Xiong and won both sets.

For a reason, i was feeling really lucky. :D

I played against Loh like i never played against him before. In my mind there was nothing but patience. I was so calm and relaxed.

Wow.. I was actually doing very good.
Although I lost the first set.
I really made Loh work. Second set he kena trashing. Third set, he won.
The thing was, Loh wasn't fooling around, I know I made him work.

the scoreline was
24-22,
11-21,
22-20

(Loh & Me)


very close right??
Well, its a good improvement..
I also tried to play against Ku Wei Xiong and I won both sets.

Its actually quite simple..
The things you need to know when you're in a tournament of such.

1. Respect your opponents.
(No matter how good or bad they are at that game, you respect them.)
2. Always be calm and steady.
(Don't rush a shot or waste your energy. Conserve it for confident shots.)
3. Think more mentally than physically.
(Sure smashing is going to make you win, but also be aware of your opponents shot and apply tactics.)


I don't guarantee you will win a match.. But I'm sure you'll play better than before..
:)

Just to share..
Have a great week ahead. :)

0 people cares: