Thursday, October 22, 2009

CSKA Moscow vs Manchester United

Just now I watched the Manchester United game against CSKA Moscow. My dad was awake, my brother was awake..

Ok don't ask me why, but just now when I came home at 7pm, he kena nicely from me just because I caught him wearing a Man United jersey. It was his bad luck. I was in the Man United mood. But I was really hungry.

Well, getting back.

FYI,
Rooney didn't play, Owen didn't appear, I'm waiting for Macheda to play.. And Giggs also didn't play..

So it was Berbatov on top and Nani, Valencia at the wings..

United didn't really had any good luck with the Blue and Black jersey and signs were starting to show. That was until Valencia, of all players, smashed the ball to the back of the net in what seemed to be the last minutes of the game.



Its good that he is showing his worth now. He has already scored in 2 games for United and 1 International goal. Its 3 in 3 so its a good sign.

FINAL SCORE:

CSKA MOSCOW 0 - 1 MANCHESTER UNITED..

Funny thing was, I was talking to my brother about Manchester and it wasn't normal of me. I usually do what all big brothers do and ignore him, but I was talking and he was listening. Talk about football la. Then when he act smart, he will kena from me again..

HAHAHA..

0 people cares: