Friday, October 9, 2009

Is it wrong?

I've learn the hard way when it comes to expecting.
But is it wrong? Is it wrong to expect something or anything?

For all I know.. Its not..

But, its surely gonna kill you inside when you get a little carried away with your expectations.

Most of the time when I'm alone, outside, or anywhere in the world, I create images in my mind. I try thinking of possibilities of what I can get from my life. When it happens, you get that feeling that you're on top of the world. That nothing else matters more then what just happened.

But when It doesn't happen, its just going to dissappoint you. Its gonna hurt. But thats just it right? It has to hurt. You expected something. That was my mistake.

See, there are times when I expect things to happen.. I guess its part of the things I do when I'm alone. I think too hard and get carried away with it. Who's to blame?

1) You for not being there to talk to
2) Myself for hoping..

Another scene which is quite upsetting is when something fun really happens and you just want to share it with someone. However no ones there to listen. Eventually the excitement just dies of as day passes. I don't know if any of you felt this before but it happens to me every day. Its not that I'm without anyone, just that anyone is not with me. ;\

You know what, next time I'm just going to scream it to your face. I don't care if you're in the toilet or in a funeral. I'm just going to say it!!

Bwahahha.. Damn evil.. :D
Have fun guys! :D

0 people cares: