Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm thinking..

It was 20 minutes to 4pm and I was sitting in my class thinking..

Well, its not called Thinking Skills class for nothing.. Only to realised that class was going to end in another 20 minutes and we haven't even started the first chapter of our subject. Mr Adrian's class was no doubt the most lively'est class of them all, and for those who sits in his class you will know why.

IF YOU ASK ME THIS TYPE OF QUESTION, I WILL CHOP OF YOUR HEAD, YOUR HANDS, YOUR LEGS, AND YOUR LIMBS AND I'LL BARBEQUE IT AND EAT IT.

Scene:

Mr Adrian eating in the afternoon in some mamak. A student meets him and with asked him fully surprised.

Student : SIR!! You eating Lunch?
Mr Adrian: No.. I'm eating my supper..

LOL!!


Anyways, today was the first Pastry class for the term, and I thank god I had a very very understand and patient lecturer like Chef Kartina. She didn't mind my arrival 30 minutes later.

We did some Apple Custard pie thingy. I need my partners help to upload the pictures before I can blog about it so later only la.

Goodnight world..
See ya tomorrow..

Just want you to know..

0 people cares: