Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ohh Mee Gawdy Gawdd..

Ohhh Maaiii Gawwwdd!!
Yaaa Aaaalaaarrr!!
Kadavaleeeaah!
Woooorr de tiaaaaan!!


Moving from High School to College. There were a few things that I was relieved of, among it was some of the craziest subjects that I would have to learn. In High School you'll learn, Moral, Sejarah, and all those weird weird subject.

Anyways, lets talk about today.
I wasn't feeling really good. I am sad no doubt, but futher more, I was tired. I feel my body aching all over the place. Mathematic class started at 8.30am and we were moving on to a new chapter today.

When Mrs Hasalinda introduce the new chapter, my jaw dropped and 3 words came out....

OHHH MAIII GAWWDD!!
(Oh My God tarik-version)

INDICES?

EXPONENTIAL EQUATION??


LOGARITHMS???


SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION????


QUADRATIC EQUATION?????


PROGRESSION??????




OHHH!!!


MAAAIII!!!


GAWWDDD...!!!


It came back to haunt me..


- Add Maths -


*drops dead on the floor*



Just when I thought that I could finally get rid and forget of the misery I went through for ADD MATHS, it came back..


AddMaths : Hi Remon! I'm Backk!!
Remon: Ohhh Maiii Gawddd..
AddMaths: Yeup! I'm Back to Haunt you for the next 3 months!
Remon: Ohhh maiii Gawwdd!!!
Add Maths: Bwahahahahha!!!
Remon: Oh My God!
Add Maths: Can you stop with the OMG's? >.<
Remon: Oh ok, OH Our God!

Add Maths: o.O"




I think Rainer saw my expression when Mrs Hasalinda showed the powerpoint. He saw my face. That face of horror. That "Ohh Maii Gawwwd!!" face..


Well, its not that bad.. Just have to call Mr Alex and ask for tuition only.. :D
OOOooooHHH... MR ALEXAYY!!

0 people cares: