Sunday, November 1, 2009

Manchester United vs Blackburn Rovers

After suffering a lost against Liverpool last weekend, United bounced back with a convincing win over Barnsley over the weekend with DANNY WELBACK and MICHEAL OWEN scoring.

Manchester United entertained Blackburn Rovers at Old Trafford yesterday and I sat at 1.25am till the game ended at 3am something. It was going to be interesting.

United was doing so good and I think Valencia is already adapting to Manchester United. He is playing similarly like Park Ji-Sung. Anyways, after 55 minutes..

'Berbatok' scored!! :D



Wa this goal damn powerful man..


OK CALVIN!
I take back what I said about Berbatov..
His goals are damn nice man! :D


Just hope he continue doing it..


I always tell everyone that 1-0 is not enough. Only after the second goal, I can lay back and take it easy. Thats when...

ROONEY!!!!!!

scorrred!!!


 Super goal by WAZZA!!!


It looked easy but it was amazing!!

Err, Manchester brought in MICHEAL OWEN and GABRIEL OBERTAN..
Micheal Owen had many chances.. He should have scored la!

 


You know what?

I find myself always wanting OWEN to SCORE whenever he is brought on the field.
That same feeling I had when Nistelrooy played football for Manchester United..


Oh Ruudtje.
Why did you go.. 
Please come back to Man U.. 
:)

Errr.. Obertan was still shaky..
His debut touch of the ball, he ran with the ball on the left side and the ball went out.. -.-"
I think he still nervous, but he will be doing ok later on..

FOR SOME REASON, his face remind me of Isfahan..




WITHOUT HAIR.... o.O"


So United won 2-0. :)

Other news..

Liverpool lost... AGAIN... this time to Fulham.. 3-1
Arsenal beat their London Rivals.. 3-0
Chelsea rampaged Bolton.. 4-0


Manchester will have a game in midweek against CSKA Moscow, and next week against CHELSEA..

That would be a game to watch..

0 people cares: