Friday, October 23, 2009

Aiman's Super Service.. :)

I decided to wait for the pictures before actually blogging about it so well yea! :D

 Aiman invited us for his service..

He met me a week ahead of the service and said I must come. I was ever so delighted that Aiman actually invited me, along with Vivien and Rainbow.

So it was the big day and we went in the restaurant as Aiman guided us to our tables. Aiman was really a professional, pulling out the chair for Vivien and I to sit.

I was like,
wehy no need la.
But he insisted
Oii! must la. Got marks man!

So he was already so funny and its just hard for him to be serious. When he was serving he was trying ever so hard to be serious and Aiman, you did a good job. However, he was funny by nature and we laughed over lunch.

He recommended a drink which was called the "****", it looked alot like the drink our group made, but obviously la, Vivien and I didn't quite agree cause our drink was better! lol! Rainbow was straight-forward as she commented "NOT NICE!" lol!!

So to start the whole thing, Aiman served us our Bread and Butter while waiting for our Appertizers.


Serving the bread

So then Aiman, our server.
He brought a trolley with him, as he prepared for the Gurridon Service.



Time to play with the food! :D


Focus! Focus!!

Appertizer was Prawn Cocktail.

 
It was basically, prawn with lettuce, tomatoes, orange, 
lemon twist and cocktail sauce.


It was okok la.

While doing it, he was talking to us which I find a very strategic or good way of keeping your guest mind of the food so that the guest won't feel boring and disturb, because the Gurridon Service will take a long time.

While eating, Rainbow + Vivien + I was talking away and from time to time, Aiman came asking how was the food. It was good.. :)

There was one point when we asked Aiman to get us more bread. In which case, he did! :D
And wow, there was only one more packet of butter left, and he brought it for us and wow.




 He said, this was the best butter in the village! :D 


It was in fact, the last packet of butter in the kitchen, cause I remember hearing the other servers complaining there was no more butter.. lol!!!

So next was the maincourse,




 Grilled Chicken with Gravy Sauce

Hahaha.. so we continued eating and as usual, our ever present server came to check on us once in a while. He refilled the bottomless goblet and to check on the food.

So when we were done, Aiman came up to us and cleared the plates.


Clearing all the plates but 
still manages to strike up a pose.


Mr Alex caught him holding the plates that he was clearing right infront of me. Hahaha.. Oh yea! I remember, Mr Alex was being a little sarcastic about Aiman's Specs. "Do you have any bigger specs Aiman?"
lol!!

Next was the dessert, and guess what, it was non other than the Italians Tiramisu.. :)



Tiraamiisuu~~:)

So after we were done with our meals, Aiman cleared the table and made it spotless. :)

I had this urge to try the coffee served in the restaurant so I ordered for one. I think Vivien had that same feeling.



Serving the Coffee and Tea


So, in the end Aiman gave us the check and he kinda paid for the drink we ordered earlier. That was really thoughtful of him. I mean, I was flattered that he did that BUT when he had to put his words so magnificently, my whole expression changed. Vivien described my face as "teary". But honestly man, indeed I felt that genuine friendship bond at that moment.

For me, personally, the smallest thing anyone does for me, goes a long way. Not many people I know of has bought or spend me. Probably a few times but still I never learned the reaction for recieving, and therefore my reactions are just too new to that feeling.

I think the word for it is, touched by your actions.

Aiman, thank you soo much for inviting us, and serving us. It was superb service at the highest class. :) Ever present at the table, and if I had to give a tip, I would give $$100. But I no money.. lol!!


Thanks you so much! :)

0 people cares: