Friday, October 30, 2009

Today

I went to college today and had 2 lectures.

One was food science. 

I wasn't paying much of any attention the whole time. I was doing the work given weeks ago and I managed to finish it just on time. This one time, we spoke about Bacteria & Virus. When our Lecturer used the word Bad Micro-organism, Aiman pointed at Gillian and voiced out "there's one right here".

and of course, Gillian replied pointing out Aiman..

"Theres a Virus here and a Bacteria here."

She blabbered out something else which i didn't quite remember but ended the sentences with..

"...you're a Micro-organism."

Aiman, well.. he gave me a big laugh when he said,

"You're a Mega-organism!"

As funny as that was, we can't ignore Ms Nancy's tongue slipped when she said noddles instead of finger nails..

It was funny in a way because she was showing her fingers and suddenly slipped out "do you know how long was his noddles?"

Well, things like this..
It's human error as I like to call it, and it was something to laugh on and forget the next day.

So, next was accounting.

This time, was our assessment.
Haihz, i spend almost 30 minutes looking and the white board and back at the paper and still had no idea of what I was doing. But I did what I know and thats it.

To my surprise, I was actually going home early this time.
11.30am and the train arrived just on time.

Good signs showing.

I walked to the bus station and SJ 32 was already waiting there.

Good good! :D

I stopped at nearby Rejab and walked to school. To my surprise, Loh and Choon Liong was already walking 100 metres infront of me. I just followed on walking and waiting to see if they actually would notice me and guess what..

They didn't. 
=.="

Well, they only realised I was behind them at the main entrance of the school.

Going back to school leh!
Walking down that lane to school, entering the school,
It felt so different in a T-shirt and slacks..


OK.. TIME FOR THE MIND TO TELL YOU STORIES..


(THIS IS RANDOM)


.... And the way she looked was way beyond compare.
So how could I dance with another, (Ooh)
And I saw her standing there....





I saw her standing there~~ :)

Well, not exactly, I saw her sitting there..
I wasn't planning on dancing.. =.='

I took my seat next to her and just looked..

Waiting for

something.. 

 anything.. 

 but nothing..



Call me crazy and weird,
I don't care..
cause you won't understand..

It was just for more-about 15 minutes or less.

Its not true when i say this,
But it was enough...
Enough to keep me waiting
for until the next time..
till the next time..

You and I.. 
become.. 
Us..

0 people cares: