Sunday, October 4, 2009

Laughs

Nothing much happening but the pouring rain..
Its sad to know what I'm growing older and not any younger..
I always wake up thinking i'm still 17..

These are the few things that been running to mind lately..

So yea, like every other Sunday, I'm going to laugh cause something funny is undoubtly about to happen..

Sista: Revenge is the sweet???
Me: =.=" Its revenge is sweet..
Sista: You shut up and play the Piano..
Me: LMAO!! (I was holding the Guitar)..


Another scene..


Sista: Stop being an idiot. (refering to me)
Me: I'm a genius ok? I'm educated and studying in Taylors College of Hospitality and Tourism in PJ.
Sista: Shut up you educated upstupid.
Me: LOL!! WTH!????


Hahahaha..
Its fun to do that in the morning especially when Mom is around..
Its like being 2 five year olds fighting for small reasons.. :D

0 people cares: