Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Lonely September

Hello everyone..
So today is the last day of the month and as usual, there would be recaps of the happening and non-happenings..

I've been waiting quite long to say this actually..

Wake Me Up When September Ends..


To be honest.. September was quite disappointing.. It has always been that way, no different this year. But at least not everything was disappointing. There were good times with friends.. good times in college.. good times on the phone.. gatherings.. reunions.. FOOTBALL!

so it wasn't entirely bad.


To those who celebrate birthdays! Happy Birthday to you! Let me just list out the ones I remember..

Najihah Kamal - 10 September
Louis Siah Mun Hong - 27 September
Alisha Kow Sze Mei - 29 September
John Ng Chee Whye - 30 September



For those I could not recall.. I'm sorry! But my best of wishes to you! :)


Tomorrow is a new month..
So with September gone,
Lets see.. When October Goes..

0 people cares: