Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dandelion Promise

This was probably one of those sudden spark ideas.

Dandelion Promise
a.k.a.
PU GONG YING DE YUE DING

I'm talking about the Jay Chou song I used in my video. 

This song was originally from the Soundtrack of the movie : Secret.





HOW REMON??
WHY REMON????
TELL ME!! TELL ME!!


Well, I had a small headache because of converting the files.. So I needed some songs to ease myself..


This song played randomly and I had an idea.. A plan..


I added this song into my music video.. I knew this song would play its part in affecting the video and it did. Affecting it in a good way of course. 


Honestly, I don't understand a word that was coming out of Jay Chou's mouth and I won't pretend like I know. But once I heard the song, it stuck me so deeply, I knew this song was so beautiful.








To those who enjoyed the video, thank you so much. It was not easy but it was not impossible either. 


And yes, It was Rainbow who got hit, not Vivien. 
Please don't confuse the Ying and Yang sisters.

0 people cares: