Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr Alexay Saxay..


To those who are not familiar with him, he is my ex-Add Maths/ Maths teacher.




Mr Alex turned 30 on the 17th of November.
30?? yea.. he is soo freaking young.. hahhaha..

I actually wanted to make a post just for him, but I decided to wait till his birthday. And yes, sorry for the 3 week delay.




I called him on his birthday to wish him, I spoke with him for a while and it was nice to know he still remembers us. Mun Hong, Nazim and Looi in particular. Me too of coz.. hahhaa..




He also didn't mind hanging out someday. He said just give him a ring and he'll join us. Thats very good news. :)

For a person like himself, a Chinese + Young guy, he can really talk well in Bahasa and use words that non of us ever thought exist in speeches or even conversation. Sometimes, my classmates and I gets curious of whether or not he earns more than the pengetua. I still think he earns 10k per month.


 



Sadly, he left SMK TM without saying goodbye. We don't know the truth behind it, maybe he just wanted to leave. We don't know, someday we will. (I think our school can't afford to pay his salary cause its too much.) But whatever it is, we (our batch) were very fortunate to have a teacher of such talents to actually teach. It was an honor to have him around. It was fun, it was great. 



Mr Alex Leong Jun Wei.


Thanks man! :D

I will make sure I mention your name in my graduation speech! :)
If I ever had one that is..

0 people cares: