Monday, December 14, 2009

I like Monday! :)

Who would have thought Monday Mornings could be so wonderful.. :)

It was a pleasant night.. I can finally sleep with a smile on my face..

I'm suppose to go to the Clinic for a check up, but since the guys are going to play badminton later, I might as well go later with them.



11 days to Christmas and I don't feel the spirit of it. Of all holidays, Christmas is always the one I look forward to the most. I'm very honest and SAD to say, I'm not into the Christmas Spirit this year.

Not into?? 

OR


Not yet??


I don't know..

Well, I was thinking as I woke up today, to make a list.

The 5 Things I wanna do for Christmas.


1) I want to buy an Orange Canvas.

I always thought of getting one, but I just waited. Well not anymore, I want to get one for Christmas. hehehe.. Err.. Any idea where to get one??


2) Exchange Present.

For those who are interested in Exchanging Gifts with me, please send me a message and I WILL buy you a present too. We will exchange it when we get the chance to.

3) Buy myself a Man Utd jersey. 


This one was also one of those pending items I want.
Well, I actually asked a friend to help me. But I'll see la how.. :)

4) Write a Christmas Song 

I feel kinda rusted now that I haven't wrote a song in a long time. Wanna start writing one soon. Anyone want to be the Co-Writer? Please feel free to see me. :)


5) Picture with A HUGGGEE Christmas Tree.

Oh my gosh, this has been an obssesion since back then. I always liked to take pictures with Christmas Trees.


This is just a Random List to get my Christmas Spirit back up. It will make me happy obviously and so I will try to make it happen la. Its the season of giving and I hope this time, people will actually start giving! haihz..

I hope my personal SANTA CLAUS can make it a great christmas!! :)

LOL..

Smell ya later.. :)


Songs to Listen


Do They Know Its Christmas Time - Band Aid
All I Want For Christmas - My Chemical Romance
Noel - Josh Groban
Oh Holy Night - Josh Groban

0 people cares: