Friday, December 18, 2009

Erasers and Pain Killers..





It was a thursday afternoon.

I realised that the painkillers and the medicines they gave was actually working. But still, i played football despite being advise not to, sorry, I had to ease my mind.

I realised that I start feeling the pain only if i took the half time breaks. So no more half time breaks for me.

Oh yea, I scored what Ruslan claimed to be the Goal of the Season. Well, its because I shot from the my goal line to the other goal. Over Hafiz and into the goal.. again... :)

I don't know why, but I just love doing that.. :)

So next, my megalomaniac day..

I was suppose to go get some football stuff with Hafiz, but because of some unavoidable circumstances, Hafiz could not join. So left Me, Choon Liong, and Loh to spend the rest the day trying to figure out something to do.

They came up with an idea to watch Storm Warrior. I was ok ok onli la.







This wasn't the first time I am going to watch a Chinese Movie in the Theaters. So, it started at 4.10pm and before that we went walking and talking and sitting and standing in different places.

There was one part when we went to FOREST and Leon pointed at a pants.

Leon : Remon, like that pants very nice if you wear one.
Remon : Why not you buy for me on Christmas?
Leon : When is Christmas arrh?
Remon and Loh : =.="

He was seriously asking a seriously idiotic question without thinking twice. =.='

OKOK! CINEMA TIME!




Ok, before getting into my seat I saw a Malay Lady walking down the steps and out. We observed our seats and noticed that the Majority (Chinese) was sitting in the middle and there was actually some Malays and Indians too.

So its cool la, i don't feel odd.

Anyways, there was one part of the Movie where the SIFU Nameless will encrypt a chinese letter on the wall. It seemed so special la. So I asked the other 2.

Remon : Wehy Loh! whats that letter means?
Loh : I don't know wor.
Remon : Choon Liong! You know or not? what that letter means?
Leon : *after thinking very hard* I don't know!
Remon : YOU BOTH DUNNO??? =.=

LATER ON THE SCREEN.
(Subtitled)

Cloud : Sifu Nameless, I've never seen a word like that before. What does that mean??


BACK TO US.

Remon : Oh! He also dunno wor!
Loh + Leon + Remon : HAHAHAHA!!!
From the back : Woi! Diam la..

=.="



Besides that, got one small kid scream so loud during The Spritzer advertisement,
"this time its mine".

That same loud kid asked a loud question when the old man was sweeping during a scene in the movie.


"WHY THAT GUY ALWAYS SWEEP ONE??"




Well, after the whole movie was done, I realised 2 things, I actually enjoyed it! hahahha.. It felt like it was too fast to even start with.

Another thing was,

THIS WAS STORM WARRIOR 2!

-.-"

I didn't know that until Loh showed me a poster in the end of the movie with the Roman number 2 sign. ( II )


Haihz..
1 week of holidays..
4 out of the 5 days I spend with them..




HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOH!!
:)

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAR FEI!
:)

That fatty went to A'Famosa, so I hope he is enjoying his day there.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAFIZ!
:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAN SIM YEE!
:)

THESE december very easy to remember all you're birthday..
Almost all of you born on the same days.. :)

Thanks guys.. :)

0 people cares: