Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lost Lovers..



Lovers in Japan.. 

They are turning my head out
To see what I'm all about
Keeping my head down
To see what it feels like now
But I have no doubt
One day the sun will come out






Lost!

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one







These two songs were sung by Coldplay. I think you all should have an idea of who they are now. Putting aside Viva La Vida. That song was with no doubt at all Coldplay's best work of art.




But lets look at Lovers in Japan and Lost!. These songs have one thing in common. Both of them are about strength, postive and confidence.

As you notice the lyrics beside the pictures, it pretty much sums up what I mean don't you agree.
I find this 2 song very very positive from Coldplay. Its explaining part of your life, well, mine actually.





Theres alot of people who thinks I'm just weak and all sad and easy. See people thats where you're wrong.. I am very observant..

I'm not as stupid as you think. I test you..
What I need is not your advise of what is right or wrong, but for you to take initiative in what you say and show that you care.

So when I do something wrong, think twice. Because the wrong can be right.. and the right can be wrong..




2009..

A year of growing up..
A year of pretending..
A year of fitting in..
A year of trying..
A year of realisation..


I have no doubt..

One day the sun will come out. 

0 people cares: