Monday, December 21, 2009

The 3D's of Life..




Sports.. and how it relates to friends in ways..
Athletic are the examples I will use for life..

If there was one thing I remember about life.. Its the 3D's in life that My Uncle constantly remind me..








DETERMINATION..










DISCIPLINE..








DEDICATION..









The 3D's..


I came to think that the 3 of us had a major D in our life..


But each of us had different D's and that was the best thing.

Calvin has shown me more determination in life more than any other person I know. And Nazim has been the most discipline person, for he has a strong mindset of what he wants to do. I have the dedication to do almost anything assigned to me.


When I think back again, I felt like adding another D.


DIFFERENCE..


We all are DIFFERENT in our own ways.. But when we all come together.. WE can make a DIFFERENCE.. 

0 people cares: