Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Service with Aiman.. Again..

For those who remember my previous post about my super server Aiman..

Well, this was the second time he invited us..
It was 2 weeks or something ago..

So this was how our funky Mika look-alike Server looks like then..





I got a shock of my life that morning when I SAW HIM!





HUH??AIMAN!!!???

YOU!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO AIMAN!!!!!???

WHERE'S THE HAIR!????

Yea..
he looks very neat now.. hahhaha..
But Seriously..
when Aiman trimmed his hair, its soo different..



The drink of the Day..

"Kiss the Bartender"

Yea.. Wayne's idea of a Grape Juice with Mojito styled mint leave made it nice..

We ate "CHEWING GUM BEEF" and Mornay Crab Cakes..
Both had weird taste, but i'm not complaning..

The ladies that joined me, Rainbow and Vivien enjoyed their dessert, Chocolate Mousse and I was blamed for not finishing up "my" beef. Not this point cause it was not mine to finish, for I had finish mine. -.-"

So In the end, it was a super service yet again and I'm so glad that Aiman rocks! :D




The manager, Venice created this, it was creative..

:)

0 people cares: