Thursday, December 24, 2009

Digging Deeper #13

Well, it wasn't exactly my birthday..

It was my last day of work..
Back in July..

I can say that I had the time of my life working with the rest of the crew. Working for one thing was indeed fun. I can go on and on about my work but if you know me well, then you would know the joy i had in Fridays. It was not just a work place, but this is when I saw 'THE REAL WORLD'.

I grow in both mind and wisdom. I choices were wiser in almost anything. It help me develope myself into someone I am today.

But this post is not about all that, It was about my last day..

I went to work at 4pm despite my shift starting at 7pm. Well, i know i was going to miss everything so i wanted a head start.

To my surprise, my good buddy Lim Wei Wan got me something. It was kinda like an appreciation gift and a thank you present for everything. Thats was what she said..




Well, it was something.. really wonderful..

I was really lost in words when I got this from her.
I just didn't know what to say.. I was blessed..

My thank you at that point meant the world..

THANK YOU..


Too bad i didn't get the chance to get a picture with her or something. But I managed to curi her Facebook picture.


Lim Wei Wan..
the one in red..

Well, I call her Korean.. hahaha. we use to laugh alot in work and practically hype up the place.. Its been really long since I seen her too. She looks very young and hyper..

Wait till you find out her real age.. hahaha..

Another wonderful thing is, she treats me like a best friend despite age and experience difference. She calls me awesome.. I call her awesome.. We never really called each other awesome.. hahahaha.. theres always a dispute of who is more awesome than the other..

a Very Big Thank YOU
Lim Wei Wan..

a great friend that a small 15 year old, fresh men could ever ask for..

0 people cares: