Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I went shopping..

When I took my pills just now.. I was singing Cryin' - by Aerosmith.. ok fine.. i was screaming.. literally annoying my mother..

But I notice something.. We are the ones who decided our own mood of the day, our emotions.. and everything under the star.. or sky.. sometimes its the energy in you.. to decided whether or not you can do it.. Well, i had a very hyped energy.. :)

And one more thing I noticed was..

We were actually never alone!
I was wrong to use the word alone! dang me..



SO TODAY..

I actually went hunting for an orange converse.. :)




Yeup.. something like this..

But this was seriously upsetting << I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A WORD..

But yea.. I spend almost 4 hours walking up and down trying to search all over Bukit Bintang for a pair.. and still not get one..

Ok fine la.. 4 hours of course not enough for some right?
Or maybe my type of selection is hard?


Readers..
If you were observent, how many people have you seen wearing an orange converse? Ok fine, the next time you go out, keep this question in mind and be observant..

0 people!

I've never been obsessed over anything like this before. The reason why I used the word obsessed is because I can't find it and i'm getting frustrated over that.

Oh yea, to you converse lovers.. I need help..
It will mean alot to me to own one.. or maybe five..

OR

i'll just keep searching for one..

Next Stop..

PJ..
or Mid Valley..
anyone?



TOMORROW the STUDENTS whom sat for their PMR will be getting their results.. CONGRATZ WHO EVER.. don't be sad.. its just PMR.. not the end of the world.. SPM.. now thats the end of the world.. lol!!

Cheers..

0 people cares: