Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jabulani



Just like the World Cup happens every four years, so does the coming of a new official adidas match ball.

Named, “JABULANI” which means “to celebrate” in Zulu, the new adidas ball will be the only ball used during the month-long tournament that starts in June.


Yesterday, I only looked at the ball and said it was the Official Ball for the World Cup in Africa, and today after some shopping, I own one.

Something foolish happened just now when I went to meet a friend.


I took out the ball and wanted to remove the price tag.

Tore it off la.




Then there was this other sticker..




Loh: No need to take that one off la.
Leon: Take off only la.
Remon: What sticker is that?
Leon: I think its the expiry date.
All 3: =.="

Expiry date of the ball... who would have thought..
what a genius..


This is the official ball for the start of the football season next week.
I am recovering from a minor injury, and if I'm good by Friday, i will consider playing the match. Otherwise, I'll just coach at the sidelines. *pssshh, like thats gonna happen* 

0 people cares: