Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oreo Cheesecake


OHHHH MAAII GAWDD~~~


I am finally going to taste recently talked about Oreo Cheesecake!

I only came to know about it when I asked Navin to help me ask the speaker about Oreos! hahahha..

To my surprise, Rainbow actually decided to buy me one!

We had an agreement to celebrate after doing the music video and wow! :)





From Secret Recipe.. :)

Wow..

And inside...


*dadadadadadadada-dusssh!* 
(drum roll)



WOW!!

Its actually OREO! + CHEESECAKE!

wow..

hahaha..

First time.. hahaha..

Gile sikit..

THANK YOU so much Lian Chye Hong.

:)

I don't really get anything from anyone, and to give me something, I feel appreciated. That is a very touching feeling.

Just like Anna's Oreo Book and The Oreos cookie I got.

Honestly, I was speechless.
It wasn't anything big, but it meant alot to me.

Thank you very much.



This reminded me of Aiman's question the day after he saw me with the cake.

He asked me,

Aiman: Dude! when is your birthday??
Remon: Errr.. Whyy??
Aiman: Was it yesterday?? I saw that cake man!
Remon: Hahaha.. No la..
Aiman: Then when la?? How come its not on Facebook??
Remon: I don't want anyone to know la.. haha..
Aiman: Why la? Tell me when, so I can get you something for you..

Remon: *I gave Aiman hints on when's my birthday and he got it*


Aiman, the reason why I don't tell anyone my birthday is I don't want them to remember it. At least, by not knowing when my birthday, you won't forget! :)
Hahaha..


More post to come people..

0 people cares: