Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

It was a busy week for everyone.. I was excused from certain work from the house..

SO anyways..

This is what my tree would look like this year..





Its beautiful isn't it?

Well, I took the picture that very night when everything was completed..
I'm happy to see the tree up there.

Christmas was suppose to be about sharing and being with everyone around you.. Somehow, Christmas also refected my life..

See, I was always depending on that one person to make my day different that I was just ignorant and refuse to see it come from others.

I don't want to bother about anything for time being..

All I want for Christmas.. is to be with the people who wants to be with me..
I want it to be wonderful because it is my favourite day of the year..

Its time for forgiving and forgetting..
Its time for miracles and wishes..
Its time to sharing and caring..

Jesus you're 2009 years old
Somehow, i remembered Mr Adrian's definition of Christmas..

Its not Merry Christmas..

its Happy 2009 Birthday to Jesus.. 
hahaha.. 

Merry Christmas everyone..
Thank you for being with me, around me, along me, and taking all my nonsense and sharing my tears and joy.. I trully appreciate every moment of it..


Non of the wonderful moments can go away..
and it will never go away unless you want it to..


Thank you..
Cheers..


WILL BE BACK AFTER CHRISTMAS..

0 people cares: