Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thank You..

I don't include my relatives because its "COMPULSARY" for them to wish me anyways. :)
But to these wonderful people..


I felt like creditting them for wishing me..


(Chronologically)


Ivan Chia Kok Kang

Jocelyn Tumun ak Jonny

Kelvin Kwong Kok Khuen

Lim Wei Wan

Wong Yang Kent

Rainbow Lian Chye Hong

Ryan Ho Kok Loong

Looi Kah Shein (the bomoh)

Micheal Arthur Helboldt

Vivien Chai Su Hui

Afiqah Isabelle Yusuf

Fong Kheng Wai

Mariah Huibrechts

Nurliana binti Azhar

Sanjay Selvasubramaniam Anthony
 
Albert Van Hum Lian

Moganraj a/l Kalimuthu

Nurhashrin Jamaluddin

Pn Mariam binti Abbas

Ruzana binti Tukimin

Calvin Yong Yee Zhun

Leon Chan Choon Liong

Vincent Loh Win Sung

Kenny Lee Sin Ken

Muhammad Hafiz bin Wahidduzaman

Mohd Nazim bin Amin

Navin Kumar

Suleyman Kushairi

Veve Lim Shiw Wei

Anna Nuraina


Najihah binti Mohd Kamal

John Ng Chee Whye

Maisarah binti Zakaria


It wasn't a long list at all to start with.. But these people here, never-the-less if its a simple forward message to all, or a short phone call, but they cared enough for to include me in their blessing for this Glorious Day.

I would like to take this time out, with my deepest and most humble heart to say that, everyone of you made my Christmas wonderful. Not only by a simple message, but to show you care for me. Thank you very much.

And for those who ever know/knew/thought they know/might have known/ might have forgotton, me. OR those who got too caught up with Christmas, or even too shy to wish, don't worry. I'm not sad or disappointed. You have your reasons and I'll still keep you in my prayers.

You might have forgotton me as a friend.
But I'll always remember you as a person that inspired me.


Now I have to go watch Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi (Shhhhh!) on Channel 8..

Merry Christmas too you all..

0 people cares: