Monday, December 28, 2009

My Gold Fishes


I want to talk about my pet fish.

I have an aquariam. My aquariam is installed with a oxygen tank for the fishes inside. I also have some green plants inside. Oh yea, there is also a Haunted Castle Gate Wall too. It looks haunted because of the color. Its dirty too. But I washed it earlier. So its looks ok now.

I have some sand in there too. White sand.

I only had 1 fish on Christmas Eve. But my dad bought another 2 just to make it look full.


These are my Gold Fishes.. =.='

 


Yea. Notice that orange one at the back?? That one cacat abit. Cause it likes to hide behind the greens and look up. I don't know why it does that, but it was normal. But when I give food. it wants it..

The one on the left is the other new one..





 

This one however, I don't know whether to call it a Gold Fish or a White Fish, but it has been with me for the past 5 years. That was since the first time I got the aquariam.

This fishy was brave enough to witness 8 deaths. The other fishes don't have the caliber this fish has. I bought it when it was very small. Now it growed so big and it has a beautiful skirt.


I have my Dad to thank for that. He and I always took care of the fishes.

I'm talking about the fishes cause alot of visitors came by and asked what type of fish was that.. So yea.. its a GOLD/WHITE Fish. :)

0 people cares: