Monday, November 30, 2009

A Life Changing November

November, November..

A month of rain, tears and pain..

But happiness was always behind every Rainbow. It rain almost every evening and I got wet almost everytime it rained. Deep inside, there was a urge in me to just scream my lungs out and take away the pain of waiting.

I've been really really patient with time and I only got my special one to thank. I don't know how she can be so patient with time, though I can feel the urge coming from her too. But somehow, I've learned to be patient and allow time to stroll itself.

At times I feel like just letting go of this pain, and living on.. But I'm not sure If I could.. I am thankful that I have a stubborn heart and a thick skull. Never say never.

November brought out the best of me in terms of emotion. For those who see me everyday, ever wonder why my head is against the wall, or on the table? I think deeply.


Assignments.


Fuh!
This term was tough. Obviously things are getting harder by the moment and nothing is getting easier. But wow. Assignments after Assignments. The 2 particular assignments that brought the best of us was the Moral Studies and Thinking Skill's assignment. The music video and product.

ONE THING I noticed about our group is that everyone is good and everyone is talented in their own ways. Its just that there are too much of personal issues and problems, dramas and misunderstanding going on. Minus all those crap, I would say we make a great group. I just hope that in time, we get to do something like this with full cooperation from everyone. :)


Buddies.


Calvin was here for a while. It was great that he was here for all 3 weeks of football. It was nice to have the star shining in KL for a while. His jokes and his stories were some of the things that were missing.

Hafiz is going to be around until end of December so its good! He is also back from Perak and another joker to brighten up our days. With him around, I have someone else to urge me to play more football on Saturday.

Nazim. I would say that to everyone he exist only as a myth. Some people are asses. They barely keep in touch with him and when I bring him up to start a conversation with, they go.. 'OH? HE'S STILL ALIVE?' As funny as you are trying to be, that is just plain rude. It was nice to see him after a long time too. But I will be honest when I say, I was looking at a whole different person when I saw him.



Football.


Thank you November for FOOTBALL has presumed with a daily routine. Every Saturday is football day, just like those times. The first 2 weeks was tiring like hell. But the following weeks, brought the best in me. We played football for 4 times and I managed to score 2 in each game totalling it to 8 GOALS!! 

Calvin degraded himself for passing the ball to the goalkeeper instead of just shooting the ball to the net. Now he is the 3 and a 1/2 star. LOL!!


College.


Its finally safe to say that I think I have settle down in college. I've been approached by many people and many people I have approached. Its nice to make friends with people, but even better to know them well. I like to study the people I'm around with. I must say that everyone thinks too much. Or I'll give phrase for it, 'some talk the walk, but don't walk the talk'. Some of them are trying too hard. Others just don't care.

I fit in the category of I want to be myself and I'll do what I want.

For all I know, I don't want to get into people's business and I don't want to be anyone's enemy.

I swear myself not to eat Lemon Chicken Rice anymore. Sad to say that was the worse piece of food I ever had. :(  Some one sure laughing loud one..

Other news, We are moving to the LAKE SIDE CAMPUS soon! Can't wait for that..


Birthdays!! :)

The borners of this month!

Hue Siew Lee - 12 November
Alex Leong Jun Wei - 17 November
Mogan Raj - 19 November
Almas Sanya - 19 November

Ryan Giggs - 29 November

Thats all I can remember.. I'm sorry..  I have so little contact in my list its so easy to remember everyone. Either that or I'm must be the only one bothering to wish someone on their birthday. Haihz..

Oh, and for those who wasn't paying atttention at all..

THIS IS MY 400th POST!

WOW!!

Not long ago I posted my 300th one..

Well, my November has been a life changing one. One that changed my life forever. I'm glad it came and with it gone, lets together hope for The Miracles of December to shine on us.

0 people cares: