Monday, December 28, 2009

Sunday's Sun

Never thought December would suck this hard.

Mariah Carey did a remake of I Wanna Know What Love Is by The Foreigners.

It was only 2 weeks ago I realised.. Forgot to talk about it..
Modern Age music is dying.. What to do??

The other remakes?
Time after Time by Cyndi Lauper sung by Quiet Drive..



I still think Punk Rock stands out from the rest.. What ever they do seems to relate to todays world. Metal on the other hand is like jingle bells in my ears.

Today I felt, A MIGRAIN!



WHY? I drank Coffee! =.="
I slept late.. woke up early..
Don't blame me..

For your information.. the MUG on the right.. is nothing..
My MUG is 3 times the SIZE of this puny thing..

Too much caffein?? aihz..
All of a sudden I don't freaking care.. I'm going to die soon anyways.

0 people cares: