Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ocean Eyes



Fireflies - Owl City..
now thats a song full of music..


I woke up at 12.30pm on Tuesday. That one also because I got a call from Miss Ruzana. She was at KLCC, asking if I wanted to join them for a movie. Them : Ikhsan and her niece and nephew.

Initially I wanted to go to KLCC to find for that converse so I said ok.




This is Me and Ikhsan..

Both of us are Taylorian. He is doing is ADP in the other campus and its fun to talk to him. hahaha. Miss Ruzana intially introduced him to us (Calvin, Naz and I) in Bukit Jalil for the Manchester United Match.

We entered the cinema hall 1. Miss Ruzana told us that we were the only 2 noice in the whole theater. It was funny la. All of the sudden, I'm talking alot. Just like the old me use to be. I guess its the influence I have with the guys (Calvin and Naz) and Miss Ruzana.





After the movie, I excused myself to the Converse. Sadly, they ask me to try Mid Valley. Without even trying, i think the result is the same. So, theres only 2 main places I'm going to go. Sunway and Mid Valley.

0 people cares: