Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Adrian-nisme

I was already upset long ago when all of a sudden Mr Adrian pointed at me and asked a question..


Mr Adrian : So Remon, you have a religion?

Me :err, Yes?

Mr Adrian : So what Religion are you?

Me : I'm a christian.

Mr Adrian : Ok.. How old will Jesus Christ be if he was alive today?

Me : Err.. I don't know..

Mr Adrian : 2009 years old. So remember during Christmas, don't write merry christmas. Go write Happy 2009 Birthday to Jesus Christ..

-.-"'

Now he speaks to the class..


Mr Adrian : Ok nevermind we don't use Religions, lets make our own religion..

OK students, i'll name this religion Adrian-nisme..
Hmm.. I don't want to use Alleluia, hmmm...

*a student shouts* = Hoo Haa~!

Mr Adrian : Ok we use Hoo Haa~!

Everyone: Hoo Haa~!

Mr Adrian : Ok dear students, welcome to this sacred ceremony..

Everyone: HOO HAA~!

Mr Adrian : I, your GOD, Adrian, will officially announce the start of this Adriannisme.
Everyone: HOO HAA~!

Mr Adrian : Hmm, don't call me God, what should you call me??


*From the back of the class screams a voice*

CINAPEK!

LOL!!

I'LL NEVER FORGET THIS LAUGH I HAD..
I CAN FEEL MY GUTS BLOWING OUT..

this was the funniest!!

Mr Adrian :
WOII!
WHAT YOU SAY??

WHAT YOU CALL ME?

 CINAPEK?????


I choose my counsel members.. You, you and you *points at 3 students*
WHAT SHOULD we DO to this Person who INSULTED YOUR GOD???

*another voice screams*
CRUCIFY him!!

LOL!!!

WEHY!!
DAMN FUNNY..

I keep laughing to myself every morning...
LOL!!

Really cheered me up.. :)

0 people cares: