Sunday, November 29, 2009

Digging Deeper #10

Another Random post out of the blue..

We had our Thinking Skill's discussion on Thursday just before our F&B finals.
This note book was lying on the table and I took it to wrote some notes, only to discover it was..

OREO~~







Wahahaha..

It belong to Anna, but she insisted to give it to me..
Thatss sooo niceee.. :)
THANK YOU very much..

Earlier that day, we were revising for F&B, Rainbow took out her colour pencils and started highlighting important notes..

I got too bored that I took the colour pencil and drew a smiley.
Rainbow continued on my drawing.
Then I continued..

until finally it ended up like this..




This was suppose to be me.. But i dunno..
hahahha..

A way to release some stress.. :)

Last but not least..

ONE PERSON in Particular DREW this for me, years ago..
When I saw it, i went =.="



=.=""

Yea.. I think you know who you are eh?


Have a sunny day people.. :)

0 people cares: