Saturday, November 21, 2009

A short break

Hi guys..

I'm sooo freaking happy right now.. But I'm really tired.. :)

I can start editing already! I had help from different sources, mainly Kheng Wai for my Audio and the codec search and also Mr Kennedy for my converting. I got the both of you to thank for helping me. Thanks a million guys.

I just got back from football, and ouch.

I scored yet again! WOOHOO!!

OMG, i'm in a damn good form right now. I feel like the old football crazy me I once used to be. Stamina and Speed wise, I was impressed by my capabilities.

Sad thing though, because of that stupid Eko, I can't feel my butt. See, he was the keeper and the ball was heading towards the goal. I was the only one running towards the direction although I know he is going to get it. When the ball landed, he blast the ball immediately at my butt. I felt a burning sensation on the right side. It felt like a bullet was stuck there. OMG.

Calvin another ba*i. Go and spank my butt somemore.. =.="
WOIT!!

I scored another 2 goals and so did Calvin. I'm thanking those for the consistent Saturday football for the past 2 weeks and I just hope it goes on until a long time. :)

My butt still hurts. :(
Help..

0 people cares: