Monday, November 9, 2009

2nd Service : Bartender

We had our service the other day and I was incharge of the bar.





Like every other bartender before and after me, 
we're suppose to create "a mocktail'
I'm quite specialized at this specific area because I'm validated bartender. 
I got my validation from Friday's.


Even so, I had problems making this drink. It was pretty last minute because my first mistake was not ordering the necassary items a week earlier. I was forced to depend on the provided items or get my own supplies.

I already had a mind set to make something different. I was honestly fed up of seeing the same Orange juice based with grenadine. That seemed to be the only drink I ever see them make. One group however managed to do something totally different.
 
Purple Mountain. -It was Ribena based and top with sprite.

So, I thought long and hard till I finally decided to go Green.
YES!


GREEN..

In the back of my mind, Apple was the only thing I thought of. I wanted an apple taste.

So, I got apple cider, sugar syrup, green apple colour, and sprite.


After being creative at home, it was almost perfect. Except, i wanted it to look presentable.





Wallah~

This is the drink I made..
I named it Jolly Green Giant.. :)


No its not jolly green monster, or jelly green jolly.. -.-


JOLLY GREEN GIANT

doesn't this name sound familiar?? 
If you can tell me, I will give you something..
:)


0 people cares: