Monday, November 23, 2009

How long?

Ok, i initially planned to stop my editting at 9.30pm. But its already 3am.

I started at 9.30am, so its approximately 17 hours. I could go on another 7 hours and make it a personal record to stay awake for one whole 24 hours. But I'm almost done with the video. Only left with the credits to finish up.

TO MY GROUP MEMBERS,

I'm sorry but I made alot of changes to the video and I didn't quite stick to one song. Guess what la? Despite all the videos we took, it was still not enough..

We didn't really planned much and I didn't really had much, so I let creativity do its thing. I hope you guys really don't mind.

It kinda sucks from the way I look at it now. But I hope all turns out ok, in the morning..
Just hope that while saving it nothing bizzare happens..


You know what?
I miss alot of things..

I miss (BOBO & JUJU) my rabbits..
I miss my grandmother..
I miss my school..
I miss Ma Il Hyok..
I miss Tampin..
I miss Miss Ruzana..
I miss Mr Alex..
I miss my old life..
I miss my old friends..
I miss my new friends..
I miss Rejab's Milo..
I miss my old doggie..
I miss the school bells..
I miss my bicycle..
I miss my morning sunshine..
I miss many things in life..
I miss being with you..
I miss being with her..
I miss hearing her sing..
I miss watching her smile..
I miss feeling her skin..


I am out of control.. yes.. err.. no.. hmmm... maybe..

I'm sad though..
People who I get to know often make me believe in something. That isn't a bad thing at all, at least I look forward to it.

Other people, just say things.. makes promises.. tells me things..
but they don't show it..

WORDS, ARE JUST WORDS..
Even a fool will know that..
Only,
ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS..

Show me what you mean and don't just say it.. 
Please...

You do remember I am human right? I conceal my feelings so deep that I never let it show. I will tell you that I am fine and well, but its not always true. Its my fault. I never learned what you all people define as "ask". Its simple to do, but difficult for me.

I write because I'm not around many people. In college, I pratically took a while to mix with people and believe me when I say, these people are weirrrdd!! I'm included.

I remember someone once told me, first impression is everything. I didn't quite oppose cause it was true. I try as much as possible to mix with many people as I could. I don't have this thing against people. I don't get mad or angry with anyone for any reason.

A few of my classmates said I was too nice.. =.="
For a moment, it felt like I was a little boy in nursery or maybe, thats just who I am? Too nice..

The others how ever came in college like a great big family of somesort. Everyone was close with each other, no politics, no doubts, everyone was in their land of happiness.

Term 2 was a time to show their true colours. I wasn't really that emo anymore. I have my reasons. You get to see so many different characters..

Extroverted..
Betrayers..
Perfectionist..
Pessimist..
Paparrazi.. ( this is that one thing I hate )
Jokers..
Posers..
Fantastics..
Bombastics..
Plastics..
-.-'

People who can't really keep any secret at all..
Its like no one can trust no one..



Why am I writting this? I'm actually waiting for some files to finish loading.. So I'll stop here.. see ya.. :)

0 people cares: