Friday, November 20, 2009

A Short One..

I don't think I'll have the chance to blog about anything for 3 days so I'll just write whatever comes to mind.

Its 5am.

I can feel the intensity building in me.
I thought that by now I can work on my editing.
But guess what? :)

I just found out that I STILL CAN'T play the videos on my laptop. I got a major problem trying to figure out the problem. I'm going to try it again and I'm also going to try to do it in College itself.

There was really nothing much I could do except wait until tomorrow for Kennedy to help convert and play the file in the Lounge. If it still can't work, then I'm doomed.

The major problem is the convertion of the files. I admit, that I'm worried about the conversion more than the editing. I'm fine in editing because I've done it before. Worse part is my hours are limited. I can't do much with my work, my college, my travelling hours. But I'll try my best to sacrifice my sleeping time.

To laugh about a 30 mark assignment that requires you to do a music video on HIV, which almost made you skin yourself alive, is something thats bound to happen when i'm done. So I'll keep doing what I can till I'm done.

By the way,
I was not angry at you or anyone else for that matter. Its not that I meant to ignore you. I was in my own land for a while, I had bigger concerns for a while. There's this thing call, preception. My preception was that you were already frustrated with something. I didn't want to add oil on the fire. So therefore, I only wanted to make your life easier. Anyways, I am who I am, and I have no reason to make up excuses for what I did so, I'm sorry.

0 people cares: