Sunday, November 8, 2009

My lazyness caught up with me..

My Name..

The name Remon Melchizedek Dass as been affirmed, at approximately 11.55pm the following night, as the only one out of the millions existing in the face of the earth. This affirmation was made by Google. So don't try to argue.. :)

My Phone..

To everyone, i was right when I use the word misplaced my phone.

With the help of St. Anthony of Padua and Jika, who eventually found the phone under the desk where I sat before leaving to the next lecture. It was a huge relieve when Navin told me on MSN, I was indeed stunned and happy, he left me speechless. hahaha..

Thanks man! :)

Assessments.. after Assessments,
What more can you ask? hahaha..
everyone was busy studying.. i was more concern about my health.. :(

Assignments..?

every other group is more focus on the Music Video we were assigned to do, including my group. It a creative idea for an assignment, but heck, its so tiring..

Last week, we went to McDonald's near college. It was my first time out of the college area, with my college mates. I would say it was a fun and exciting, one thing about it is we get to bond our friendship and another is we get to explore whats outside of college.

Kennedy almost got hit by a Bus..
HAHAHAHAHAH..

As hilarious as it sounds, this is a true incident. The bus showed no mercy and almost knocked Kennedy.


Other news..

I had news from my working place that my General Manager got transfered to Puchong. It was not very appleasing.. but I wish him all the best. Thanks Mr Melwyn! You're an awesome boss. You should know that. :)

Dream..

I had a dream!

What makes me so excited about it is that I remembered what I dreamed about! :) And I want to make this dream come true.. :) I want to see the expression on your face when I do.. :)


NFS : Undercover..

Because of the stupid lagging-ness, the police car impounded my Buggati Veyron. :(
I spend almost 500k on that car and its gone.. :( I have no choice but to do everything with the Pagadi Zonda I recently bought.

FIFA Street..

My brother tengah LCLY with me because I don't know how to play that game. I lost 10-3 to him. I got nothing better to do you see.



Badminton..

I played badminton yesterday and from a noob, I performed quite well. Leon Chan was quite impressed with the way I played. As well as Loh, he said I took every chance that I had which is a good thing. Sadly in the middle of the game, I over stretch and my pants "pau tai". -.-"

Loh must be laughing his head now.. :)


Football..

I haven't played football for a long time now. And deep inside, I feel really sad because no one wants to play it too. Slowly, its just burning me down inside.. :(
Can anyone take me to play football or even futsal. You'll make me the happiest of persons. :\

Oreo Craze..

Since the start of college, i've been addicted to Oreos. At first, it was just an ordinary thing la. But as days, and weeks goes by, I find myself eating more Oreos than Roti Canai's. hahaha.. I'm lovin' it.. :)


Music..

listen to this song.. Car Crash by Matt Nathanson..
For some reason, this song makes your soul feel free..
You want to just feel like going out to the world and screaming in joy..

0 people cares: