Monday, November 16, 2009

What should I feel?

Should I be disappointed or mad?
Should I be angry or sad?


The little things that might not mean anything, 
actually means alot.. ..to me..
To your surprise, 
you don't even know what I mean..



6 days straight, rain rain rain.. pouring down my face..
Rain Dance and Rain Walk.
AND RAIN RUN too.

Tomorrow will be 7 days straight on the rain.

Some-not so important news..

I almost died today.

Don't say you care, cause I know you don't give a damn..

If I didn't step backwards, a white Impul would have ran over me.
She came with speed, looking at the other direction.
She then realized I was standing there but pulled the breaks only infront of my feet.
She knows that it was her fault and she wanted to stop to apologize.
I just waved and walked pass.

For a second,
I wondered what happened if I didn't move back and just walked straight to my almost-fated faith.


I almost felt a car crash.
But I wasn't in the car and, if the car does managed to hit me,
It wouldn't count. :(


I'm trying my very best to let all my readers know, 
that I just find it difficult to be straight forward. 
Thats the reason why I express my words in different expressions. 
To those who can't read between the lines, you just don't know me at all.

0 people cares: