Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Broken Wings of the Hawk..

Life changing Novemeber indeed...

Just when I thought I can get my life back to normal after losing my wallet and getting it back..
I just had to misplace my phone.

This is probably like one of those movies where this guy is cursing himself for his bad luck and giving up with life. You know what, I was UPSET. I was ANGRY, I was DEVASTED..

So my dear friends, don't la ask me weird questions like,

"Remon, are you ok?"

Because its soo clear that I'm not ok..

But the truth of it is, theres nothing much I could do about it. I wasn't going to blame the world for being cruel. I had myself to blame for being careless. The last time I lost my wallet, it made me 'reveal' my human side. I had the backs of many.

In this case, i spend most of my time in the lecture hall trying to convince myself that if it happened, theres surely a reason for it. Perhaps you need a new phone anyways? I don't know..

But sad to inform those who calls or sms me, I won't be available for the next week or so. I'll let you know when I get a new phone.

For now, here are random pictures taken in College..



Seriously..
Theres about this picture that stands out among the rest..
It looks like an album cover or something
like a band of broken brothers..
Hahaha..




Credits to Navin Kumar,
This is HIS version of Jimmy Hendrix in the Kitchen..
LOL!! :D


Guess what la!
I actually got 16/30 for accounting this time.
This is the highest I came in achieving something in acounting.

The funny part of today was the question of the assestment given, defination of the concepts.

I was trying to remember 4 of the 10. And out of the 4 I tried to remember, non came out. =.="
At a crucial point, I just used my common sense and wrote everything down.

All that I can think of that moment was to SJ32. -.-"

So, if you see me down or upset, don't just shut up, try to cheer me up la. It will take a while for me to respond, but it will help me in a way.

A word to the world..

You can take away my pride, but you will never take away my spirit..

0 people cares: