Sunday, November 15, 2009

Saturday Morning Football!

Calvin and Hafiz both came all the way from Perak just to make my little wish come true!!
I really wanted to play football after a damn long time and finally!! woohoo~~
FOOTBALL!!

Initially it was going to be Amans Falcon's against Team Hawk, but due to some unavoidable circumstances, we were forced to play with who ever we had la.

So for the first time in almost a year, Calvin and I paired up along with Loh, Kar Fei, Hafiz, Choon Liong, Looi and Mogan to go against the Falcons.




Well, it was one of those matches when we gave it all and had fun at the same time. We ended up losing 6-4 to them. Well, the bigger reason behind that was because over Ivan's Youth Academy team.

It was a big honor when Calvin told me "Remon, you captain the team."


However, lets give credits to my big stars..



 Hafiz (with his muka poyo.....)

Hahaha..
Well, he was infact the goalkeeper for the first half and he did a splendid job. He played midfield in the second half and he was indeed skillful, showing his 6 months of hunger for the game that day.



The Tortise.

Leon Chan, he was always going to be my powerhouse rightback.
Of all the defenders in the team, I regard him as a versatile. He did his part in assisting the first goal and also his trademark corners.


 

Calvin, the Star..

Ok la, we cannot leave out the stars of stars. I've already said that he was the most improved player that I have every trained with. He is probably the only one with the ability to do almost anything I could. Extra credit goes for his never-give-up-till-the-end attitude. One heck of a inspiration for the younger ones.





Vincent de la Lampardo..

Ok no. hahaha. Well, this game in particular, we see the silent assassinator breaking off the oppositions attack and being involved in most of the counter-attack. I feel comfortable when I know he is playing because he is always going to give 100%.




The Hawk



Ok, crediting myself might be a way of bragging to others, but just hear me out la.
I've been on a goal drought since early this year and I had yet to score in any games except this one. I scored 2 goals infact. That tricky goal I scored was the first in months and a vital one. The second goal was my favorite. Loh called it the "Emile Heskey Goal!" hahaha..







So later on, the 3 + me = 4, went to the Lepak spot..


Thanks for the game guys.. 
really appreciate it.. :)

0 people cares: